Saturday, August 18, 2012

6 Steps to clearer skin

Well, I am writing because I know there are millions of people out there with the problem of acne that does not seem to go. Yes, if you're like me, you have tried all the popular products. But if I told you that you have fair skin, you do not have to spend hundreds of dollars each month. In fact, you will not have to spend money.
Even with all that is said here is my simple 6 steps to clearer skin (yes, that's what I can do to help the skin):

1. Drink plenty of clean water. Look, and many of us suffer from acne problems continue all these soft drinks with lots of acid, colors, etc. can really mess up your face and soda. Leave all soft drinks and other beverages in the market alone, and stick with purified water. Try this water - Poland Springs, Volvic, Penta (bass), and water smart, or Dasani. Water wonders for the body!

2. Drink lots of green tea (at least 1-2 times a day). Green tea has many antioxidants that help reduce your acne. In an effort to buy green tea celestial seasonings.

3. Elimination of all fatty or fried foods from your diet. Yes, I know that many dermatologists will disagree with that. What I found is that when I stopped eating fried food or greasy and my face began to clean and improve automatically so that I get compliments almost daily. Fried food has a lot of fat that can cause big buttons form in your face. Also many fast food places use the old grease over and over again. The old grease or reuse is a large block in your way if you try to get clear skin. Not good!

4. Eat plenty of vegetables (spinach is a wonderful first organic) and fruit every day. Yes, I know you've heard this before, but some of you have yet to do so. Fruits and vegetables only. Many vegetables and fruits contain antioxidants and vitamins that can help the healing and cleansing of the skin.

5. Use pure vitamin E oil (use of the trademark owner to nature) on your face. I tell you, it will make you look good in the last couple of months. Vitamin E oil has all the therapeutic properties and antioxidants to help cleanse your skin. Apply to your face every night before bed.

6. Eliminate all stress. I know that for some, stress can cause the appearance of much of his face. Some people are not good at dealing with stress. You know what, let the stress go!


Enjoy these steps and take your time. Give yourself 3-6 months to see a real improvement in your skin. For this to work properly, please add at each step of your daily routine. Must be made at each stage on a daily basis. Consult a local dermatologist, if you have any concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment